(posted on 11.10.2019)
- To prepare calculations and material selection that comply with ASME code requirements and client specification.
- To assist Senior Technical Manager and Project Engineers in all the design related issue.
- To examine, review and control all the drawing, specification and design.
- To liaise with client on the changes and updating of design and changes.
- To maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problem.
- To prepare projects status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- To prepare and maintain department ISO documents.
Qualification / Skill Required
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least two (2) years of working experience in related field. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Knowledge in ASME Pressure Vessel Design and ISO 9001 will be an added advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently.